4 stars residence near the slopes - 30 apartments & 2 chalets - Open from Friday 17th December 2021 to Sunday 17th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Indoor heated pool with adults pool
- Hot tub, saunas, steam rooms and a fitness room
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for any additional connection
- Service of loan : games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipments : cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing-up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial, body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude into the residence
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent : 10 € per kit
- Bathrobes for rent : 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit : 8 € per kit
- Underground car park: 65€/car/week (or 13€/night for an under 7 days stay) - maximum height 2 m - (on request, according to availability). Charging point for electric car in Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies) : 65€/pet/stay (or 15€/night for an under 7 days stay) - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay cleaning (price on spot at the reception)
- Laundry service
Deposit: 400 € per apartment
Local tax to be paid at destination: About 1.50 € per day per adult up to 18 years old.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before the local check-in time. After that, the reservation is non-refundable unless it is re-sold.
Facilities & Amenities
Hot tub / jacuzzi
Includes end cleaning
Spa & wellness
Spa relaxation area
Secure parking available for €10 per day
Guests say the description and photos for this property are accurate.
Is Skixer for you?
Are you a confident traveller?
Do you prefer authentic local experiences over package holidays?
Do you like the idea of a local helping you optimise your holiday?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you will love our service!
La Rosière Bourg - 73700 La Rosière Montvalezan
This accommodation takes steps to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly
Follow your Skixer's advice and ski like a local
Our only objective is to make this ski holiday the best you've ever had (so you will use us again next year ... and the year after)
About La Rosière
La Rosière is a ski resort in southeastern France. It is located in the territory of the commune of Montvalezan, in the Savoie department, at 1,850 m (6,070 ft) above sea level and 2,642 m (8,668 ft) top height, and faces south with fine views across the valley to nearby Les Arcs.
It was developed in the early 1950s on the site of an old hamlet and was linked with the nearby Italian resort of La Thuile in 1984 via two fairly long drag lifts through the Little St Bernard Pass.
Compared to its neighbour, Val d'Isère, La Rosière is relatively small, with a little over 150 km (93 mi) of piste. The ski area of l'Espace San Bernardo (which includes La Thuile) caters for all abilities: as of early 2008, it provides 6 green and 23 blue slopes for beginners, and 32 red and 6 black runs for the more advanced skiers.
A notable feature on the higher pistes is the Redoute Ruinée, a border fort built by France in the early 1890s after the loss of Alsace and Lorraine to Germany in 1870, as part of a general strengthening of the borders. It was heavily reinforced between 1936 and 1940 as part of the Alpine Line, in anticipation of invasion from Italy. In June 1940, during the Battle of France at the start of World War II, a small force of 47 men resisted several attacks from Italy, before being allowed to leave with the flag after the Armistice with Germany. The fort suffered heavy damage when French forces attempted to retake it towards the end of the war. It is now ruined, and public access to the interior is prohibited for safety reasons.
Hannibal is thought to have marched his elephants through this area on his passage through the Alps.
Skixer is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so in the unlikely event of bankruptcy you won't lose your money.
That means the fund will reimburse you for what you have paid in full. If you are travelling at the time of bankruptcy, the fund will also arrange for your transport home. You do not have to do anything to choose the cover, nor does it have to be stated on your ticket/invoice that you are covered.
Note: You are fully covered by this travel guarantee if you buy a ski holiday with Skixer.com regardless of the country you live in. The fund covers all our guests.
You can verify our membership of the Travel Guarantee Fund on this page by searching for our registration number 3372.
We're not ready to take reservations yet.
When is this price?
This price of €33 per person / night is based on 6 people sharing the Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony between 07 January and 13 January.
It doesn't include the cost of your ski passes, rental equipment or ski school etc.
To get a full quote that includes your special Skixer discount click the "Show Prices" button.