4 stars ski-in ski-out residence - 56 apartments & 3 chalets - Open from Friday 17th December 2021 to Sunday 17th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Indoor heated pool
- Hot tub, saunas, steam room and a fitness room
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for additional connection
- Service of loan: games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipments: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial and body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude into the residence
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent : 10 € per kit
- Bathrobe for rent : 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit : 8 € per kit
- Underground car park into the residence: 70 € per car per week (or 15 € / night for an under 7 days stay) – Maximum height 2.05 m (on request, according to availability).
- Municipality underground car park (200 m from the residence): 60 € per car per week (or 13 € / night for an under 7 days stay) – Maximum height 2.50 m (on request, according to availability).
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies): 65 € per pet per stay (or 15 € / night for an under 7 days stay) - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay complete cleaning (price on spot at the reception)
- Laundry service
Free cancellation up to 30 days before the local check-in time. After that, the reservation is non-refundable unless it is re-sold.
Facilities & Amenities
Heated ski boot lockers
Hot tub / jacuzzi
Includes end cleaning
Pets allowed (extra charge)
Ski storage room
Spa & wellness
Secure parking available for €10 per day
Guests say the description and photos for this property are accurate.
Is Skixer for you?
Are you a confident traveller?
Do you prefer authentic local experiences over package holidays?
Do you like the idea of a local helping you optimise your holiday?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you will love our service!
Hameau de l'Obélisque, 05100 Montgenèvre, France
Nearest piste: 0m
Nearest ski lift: 100m
Distance to towncentre: 300m
Distance to shopping: 300m
Nearest ski bus stop: 50m
Nearest ski rental shop: 50m
This accommodation takes steps to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly
Follow your Skixer's advice and ski like a local
Our only objective is to make this ski holiday the best you've ever had (so you will use us again next year ... and the year after)
Montgenevre is a beautiful unspoiled ski resort situated in the sunny southern part of the French Alps. Very snow-safe due to its geographical situation and because the village is situated at 1860m, the resort is normally open from the middle of November (weekends) until the end of April. The ski area is perfect for families, very easy to get around in and is easy to meet up with each other. But that's not all as the area offers challenging skiing for all levels of skiers. For backcountry skiers, the potential is huge with nice long, beautiful routes possible between Montgenevre and its neighbouring valleys. There’s a free ride area, a snowpark, two border-crosses accessible to all, even the youngest, and a nordic area. A big part of the ski area lies under the tree line of the larch trees which offer protection and visibility even in snowy conditions or in case of white-outs.
Montgenevre lies on the Italian border and is connected to its neighbour Claviere by the ski-pass. Skiing in Claviere adds nice mountain restaurants, loud, smiling Italian welcomes and beautiful wide slopes to your skiing experience.
The Italian resorts of Sestrière, Pragelato, Sauze d'Oulx, San Sicario, Cesana, Claviere are all connected to Montgenevre in the 5th biggest ski area of the world, the Milky Way (La Via Lattea) with 400 kilometres of slopes.
The village of Montgenevre is nice and cosy, you've got a skating rink, France's longest toboggan run the Monty Express, Durancia Balneotherapy Center & Spa, a cinema, a large variety of nice restaurants and bars and shops selling local specialities.