4 stars ski-in ski-out residence 300 m from the village centre - 23 apartments & 2 chalets - Open from Friday 10th December 2021 to Sunday 17th April 2022
- Indoor heated pool at the CGH residence l ’Orée des Cimes (located 1.5 km by road, 800 m walking)
- Hot tub, saunas, steam rooms and a fitness room at the CGH residence l’Orée des Cimes.
- Living room at the reception
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for any additional connection
- Service of loan: games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipment: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
Extra charges facilities:
- Massages, facial, body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude at the CGH residence l’Orée des Cimes (located 1.5 km by road, 800 m walking)
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent: 10 € per kit
- Bathrobes for rent: 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit: 8 € per kit
- Underground car park: 65€/car/week (or 13€/ night for an under 7 days stay) - maximum height 2.00 m - (on request, according to availability). Charging point for electric car in the parking in front of the tourist office.
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
To access the swimming pool at the residence L’Orée des Cimes, use the pedestrian road down to the resort centre and then up to the residence L’Orée des Cimes (about 10 and 15 minutes walk from the residence L’Orée des Neiges).
Free cancellation up to 30 days before the local check-in time. After that, the reservation is non-refundable unless it is re-sold.
Facilities & Amenities
Hot tub / jacuzzi
Includes end cleaning
Indoor play area
Pets allowed (extra charge)
Ski storage room
Spa & wellness
Spa relaxation area
Secure parking available for €65 per day
Guests say the description and photos for this property are accurate.
Les Michailles - 73210 Peisey-Vallandry
Nearest piste: 50m
Nearest ski lift: 50m
Distance to towncentre: 200m
Distance to shopping: 50m
Nearest ski bus stop: 50m
Nearest ski rental shop: 50m
This accommodation takes steps to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly
Follow your Skixer's advice and ski like a local
Our only objective is to make this ski holiday the best you've ever had (so you will use us again next year ... and the year after)
Peisey & Vallandry are considered as satellite resorts to the main Les Arcs domain. They make for an excellent base for easy access to the Vanoise Express which is a super large cable car linking Les Arcs to La Plagne (AKA Paradiski.)
Peisey is a pretty village that offers a unique holiday experience for those wanting a more authentic and quieter traditional French experience rather than somewhere with high-rise apartment blocks and lots of bars and entertainment. Here you can visit the local farm sample their products in the shop and even hire raclette machines for nights in in front of the fire.
Vallandry and neighbouring Plan Peisey, just above Peisey village and a short ride away via the Lonzagne ski lift, is where you will find the major activities lifts and slopes as well as the Vanoise Express to La Plagne. You will be able to hire our gear, enrol in ski schools, shop till you drop and eat and dance the night away in the numerous bars and restaurants.
Don't worry — it costs nothing to press this button!
It’s FREE to make a reservation!
You may also like
Skixer is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so in the unlikely event of bankruptcy you won't lose your money.
That means the fund will reimburse you for what you have paid in full. If you are travelling at the time of bankruptcy, the fund will also arrange for your transport home. You do not have to do anything to choose the cover, nor does it have to be stated on your ticket/invoice that you are covered.
Note: You are fully covered by this travel guarantee if you buy a ski holiday with Skixer.com regardless of the country you live in. The fund covers all our guests.
You can verify our membership of the Travel Guarantee Fund on this page by searching for our registration number 3372.
We're not ready to take reservations yet.
When is this price?
This price of €77 per person / night is based on 6 people sharing the Two-Bedroom Apartment with Mountain View.
It doesn't include the cost of your ski passes, rental equipment or ski school etc.
To get a full quote that includes your special Skixer discount click the "Show Prices" button.