Stunning new 6 rooms apartment in the Aspen Chalet. New Premium apartment for 12 people situated in the Ruches area of the resort.
Apartment 4 (>190sqm) with 7 rooms for a maximum occupancy of 12 persons, has been designed to offer you a unique experience:
- The attic (66sqm): the front door opens up to a large living room where you will be able to relax next to the fireplace. Large bay windows and French doors brighten up the room and going outside, you can rest on the balcony to take in the stunning views. The fully equipped kitchen opens in the vast dining room where you will have the opportunity to sit around a heart-warming meal. The guest restroom and storage are also found on this floor.
- The upper ground floor (62sqm): Two bright en-suite double bedrooms (160x200cm) with shower room and separate toilet in each. A third double bedroom (160x200cm) and separate shared bathroom with a separate toilet will offer you relaxation and well-being. The master en-suite and double bedroom have their own balcony.
- The piste-level floor (62sqm): Two spacious bedrooms will make you feel right at home. One is ideal for 2 children with its bunk beds (80x200cm), and the other has a large 160x200cm double bed. The two rooms share a modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet. Another en-suite double bedroom with a shower and toilet completes this floor.
Each bedroom and living room is fitted with an HD flat-screen TV. WIFI access within the apartment.
The apartment is non-smoking.
You also benefit from these exclusive services in winter:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9 am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Firewood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
Free cancellation up to 60 days before the local check-in time. After that, the reservation is non-refundable unless it is re-sold.
Facilities & Amenities
Books, DVDs, music for children
Hot tub / jacuzzi
Includes end cleaning
Ski storage room
Spa & wellness
Spa relaxation area
Guests say the description and photos for this property are accurate.
Pl. des Ruches, 74110 Morzine, France
This accommodation takes steps to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly
Follow your Skixer's advice and ski like a local
Our only objective is to make this ski holiday the best you've ever had (so you will use us again next year ... and the year after)
Avoriaz is part of one of Europe's largest ski areas, the Portes du Soleil, with 650 kilometres of pistes challenging skiers of all levels. The ski area goes over the border to Switzerland, so it is possible to easily ski in two countries in one day.
Avoriaz town is a beautiful place to stay where the houses are clad in wood and cars are not allowed in the streets. If you are looking for a large ski area, with ski-in / ski-out from your accommodation, and child-friendly slopes in the centre of town then Avoriaz is definitely an option for you.
In the middle of Avoriaz, there is a children's area for those new to skiing. Here is also the children's ski school, which makes it easy to drop off and pick up children for their lessons.
Avoriaz is also the host of the steepest piste in the Alps, Le Mur de Chavanette, also called "The Wall". Le Mur falls under the category of "orange" piste, going beyond the traditional scale from green to black. That piste leads to Switzerland, but thankfully there are alternative routes around Le Mur. In Avoriaz, you'll also find 40 km of cross-country ski runs and throughout Les Portes du Soleil there are a total of 200 km of cross-country ski runs.
Skixer is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so in the unlikely event of bankruptcy you won't lose your money.
That means the fund will reimburse you for what you have paid in full. If you are travelling at the time of bankruptcy, the fund will also arrange for your transport home. You do not have to do anything to choose the cover, nor does it have to be stated on your ticket/invoice that you are covered.
Note: You are fully covered by this travel guarantee if you buy a ski holiday with Skixer.com regardless of the country you live in. The fund covers all our guests.
You can verify our membership of the Travel Guarantee Fund on this page by searching for our registration number 3372.